[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 13 13:41:39 PDT 2005

At 03:47 PM 5/13/2005, Doug Henwood wrote:
>John Lacny wrote:
>
>>The Lumpen wrote:
>>
>>> This campaign could organize, for example, union members to strike
>>> at ports on both coasts.
>>
>>No, it couldn't. Particularly not if it was "organized" by people like you.
>
>We know you don't like Chuck. It's not necessary to repeat that.

Well, do you honestly think that, were anyone to show up at a meeting and say, "We need to fuck shit up," they'd listen? Would they listen to someone who says:

"You're a bunch of lazy asses who care more about putting food on your family than the people in Iraq."

"You're afraid to get arrested? What a bunch of pansy asses!"

"We deserved 9-11. Suck it up, chumps. YOu and your desire for SUVs and your Ugly American behavior are what caused 9-11"

"Work sucks. Kill your boss."

Yeah. That ought to work. This is where theory matters and research matters.

Kelley