[lbo-talk] Liza - or anyone else???

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Fri May 13 13:45:52 PDT 2005

It does sound impressive! I have been hearing good things about Cambodia's system for a little while, and it's interesting because there is (for good reason) so much controversy and debate among anti-sweatshop activists about whether labor standards in trade agreements are good for poorer countries. But, as for inside info, I got nothin. And I haven't talked with anyone at USAS or the WRC about Cambodia either.

Thanks for reminding me - I will write you offlist about my idea!

Liza