[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri May 13 15:03:19 PDT 2005

John Lacny wrote:

> You're wrong, actually. Given the right circumstances, the ILWU would do
> it -- though the ILA would not. But the real issue in this discussion is
> that workers would NOT follow the call if it were put out by people like
> Chuck. I mean, let's cut to the chase.

Do you prefer humble pie or eating your hat?

It's evident that you think that I am nobody, just some petit bourgeoise anarchist troll who posts the wrong ideas.

Do you happen to know who was scheduled to meet with me on the afternoon of September 11, 2001 in Washington, DC? That's right, representatives of the AFL-CIO who were going to meet with some of us peeps from the black bloc (along with peeps from the religious groups). I was included because of my leadership role in the anarchist movement, as well as my ability to work with other groups.

Of course, this is a more boring anecdote which pales in comparison to having your protests eclipsed by 9/11 or having to do a secret meeting with the Washington Times who wanted "access" to the black bloc. ;-)

Chuck