[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri May 13 15:12:27 PDT 2005

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> You fucking liberal pukes! Fuck you! Fuck you all! Go vote for your
> imperialist Democrat war criminals! You'll never have the same size
> balls as we anarchists! We fuck shit up man! We take it to the war
> machine! Yeah! Those pigs don't know what hit 'em! Ward Churchill is
> down with it, but not you! No, too busy fucking around with sweatshop
> shit! Hey, fuck work! Fuck jobs! Fuck union pickets man! No body fences
> me in! I'm a one-man-Black-Bloc-wrecking-crew of anarchy! I can live off
> Ramen noodles if I have to! Why? Cause I'm down with the struggle,
> unlike you liberal loads of running shit!
>
> Oh, and if anybody's up for a game of anarchist soccer this weekend,
> email me offlist.

It sounds like you could really use a game of anarchist soccer to get your aggro out. ;-)

And before soccer you can join us in our new anarchist-initiated counter-recruitment campaign. Or you can stand around with the liberals as they try and get motorists to honk against the war.

Chuck0 Infoshop.org Crossroads Infoshop IWW Kansas City Indymedia