[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Fri May 13 16:01:15 PDT 2005

John Thornton writes:

> Where's Lacny's reply to my request that he do this? No
> shame in not being able to do it but he wrote as if he
> might be able to be influential in this matter.

No, I didn't, and I don't know how you got that idea. Just because I point out that the Lumpen has delusions of grandeur does not mean that I have any of my own.

The Lumpen writes:

> It's evident that you think that I am nobody, just some petit
> bourgeoise anarchist troll who posts the wrong ideas.

That's correct, except for the class characterization (and this is apart from the fact that you misspelled bourgeois). I do not think you are petit bourgeois. As I have pointed out numerous times, you are lumpen.