[lbo-talk] Re: An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Fri May 13 20:33:05 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Leigh, poor Mario Savio was unemployed for decades. Living off the

> kindness of friends and family I guess.

Not exactly accurate. Mario married my sister-in-law's kid sister Lynne in the early 80s & had gone back to school (at SF State) and was getting a masters in Physics. After he got the degree he taught for a while at a junior college in Modesto, but got a job at Sonoma State by the end of the decade or so. Lynne was working as a (middle?) school librarian. They were getting by OK.

john mage