[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Fri May 13 22:06:51 PDT 2005

On 5/13/05, Marvin Gandall <marvgandall at rogers.com> wrote:

> I don't really catch your drift here, Carroll, or see how it relates to your
> point (and mine) that "Chuck0's envisaged tactics are a real waste of time"
>
> MG

How do you know, ex ante, that they're a waste of time? This is like a lot of talk in early 1999 in Seattle; "don't even try to deal with the WTO it's a waste of time yada yada." A lot of leftists do not seem to understand self-fulfilling and *self-defeating* prophecies.................

-- "C'mon Mr. Krinkle, tell me why" [Primus]