[lbo-talk] more class!

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sun May 15 20:13:35 PDT 2005

---- Original Message ---- From: Doug Henwood To: lbo-talk Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:26 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] more class!

> What's going on? The other day, the WSJ started a series on class and
> mobility in America, and today the NYT starts one.
>
> I'm not going to post the text because the graphics are an important
> part of the article
> <http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/15/national/class/OVERVIEW-FINAL.html>.
> Some really good Flash stuff at at
> <http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/national/20050515_CLASS_GRAPHIC/index_03.html>.
>
> Doug

The page tried to load a nasty bluestreak marketing cookie which was blocked by the standard browser config, and THEN attempted to load a viewpoint presentation manager in the startup entries of my computer with out notifying me. Spybot S&D caught it...

Then it crashed the browser.

I'm gonna go wash my temp files out with lye soap now...

Leigh