[lbo-talk] unemployment rate getting too low!

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon May 16 07:59:47 PDT 2005

joanna wrote:

>The other thing that's odd is the "pushing up wages." I have
>definitely not seen that in my neck of the woods.

Like I said, it's not showing up in direct pay - only in the broader measure of compensation in the productivity series that includes health insurance premiums.

Doug

^^^^^^

CB: If as word has it, health care costs are rising, then these "raises" merely keep workers up with the rise in the cost of living, if that much, no ?