[lbo-talk] Galloway to Senate: FOAD

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:21:15 PDT 2005

On 5/18/05, Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know very much about George Galloway; I'm sure some listmember within the
> virtual sound of my voice knows a great deal more and, if the spirit moves
> her/him, will share some hero halo shattering details.`

I don't know of anything to really *shatter* the halo, but I do know that many of my leftie friends in Scotland are a bit wary of him, mainly I think for his penchant for self-promotion (the word "egomaniac" has been used on more than one occasion). Although politically that is not necessarily a bad thing.