[lbo-talk] Housing bubble? Sure!

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 18 07:59:41 PDT 2005

At 10:11 AM 5/18/2005, Doug Henwood wrote:
>joanna wrote:
>
>>Funny thing that housing bubble. Went for a walk around the block today.
>>I live in a kind of gray area of Oakland
>
>According to ESRI's zip profiler <http://www.esribis.com/>, your zip code
>has an average income of $37,839, making a $499,000 pretty steep!

love it. I've been using a different lookup tool. the 'hood was characterized as "Segment 52 Inner City Tenants," while my current zip is characterized as *sigh* mid-lifers, empty-nesters, and senior sun seekers!

I was talking to potential client in Joanna's neck of the woods yesterday. Said he could pick up Flash developers for $10/hr. Meanwhile, a cat swing apartment costs at least $1500/month.

Kelley