[lbo-talk] Attempt To Censor Anti-Minuteman Web Site

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:00:50 PDT 2005

---- Original Message ---- From: Steven L. Robinson To: Green All Views ; lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org ; politics at topica.com ; progchat_action at yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:10 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Attempt To Censor Anti-Minuteman Web Site

> Web site told to stop encouraging harassment of Minuteman project
>
> Associated Press
> May. 17, 2005 07:10 AM
>
> <http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0517MinutemanInternet17-ON.html>

This is legal:

Swarmtheminutemen.com reportedly is encouraging people to go into the desert border areas to blast their radios or bang pots and pans together in an effort to confuse and harass Minutemen volunteers.

This will get you in trouble, and If you did this to me, I'd hunt you down and do bad things to you.

The Web site also prompts site visitors to engage in activities such as sending repetitive anonymous e-mails and fax messages to the Minutemen, and other ideas to disrupt the project.