[lbo-talk] Soviet Union had plans for first use of N-weapons in Europe

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 11:19:44 PDT 2005

--- Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote: The Nation, early 80's, but, all these societies and movements they did aid turned out to be replicas of the same crap, non-capitalist but class societies nonetheless w/o any real organs of working class or peasant power.

---

Maybe that's because they had to deal with the problems of running actually countries, not implementing ideologies?

For the record I am categorically against letting peasants having political power over anything larger than their village. No way. Illiterates. It's a bad idea. Those are the pogromchiki and the Cultural revolutionaries. (well maybe not the CR's -- I don't know my Chinese history -- but I have a hunch.)

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

Discover Yahoo! Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html