[lbo-talk] Poor Anders Aslund

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 12:33:49 PDT 2005

Chris,

Again you are right, but where is your added-value commentary?

Aslund is a has-been because he writes shite to cover up his gross past mistakes. Aslund is the king of saying something, only to "clarify" later - hoping no one has memory!

He has gotten Russian wrong so many times I can't remember. Now he is getting Ukraine wrong. Remember this guy has enormous influence among policy makers and the "commentariat."

Peter