[lbo-talk] Galloway Saddamist?

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 15:40:18 PDT 2005

Incidentally, I should point out that the MAB is not part of Respect. This rumour keeps circulating but it is a simple inaccuracy if not a lie. The MAB supported Respect in some elections, but they also supported Greens, the Lib Dems and Labour. Interesting that you find the time to be so disgusted about a tawdry confection, easily checked.