[lbo-talk] Re: FT say what? (Was Galloway)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed May 18 15:50:38 PDT 2005

John Bizwas wrote:

>FT NOT LEFT.

No shit, really? Sometimes I learn so much from this list.

The publication is not left. It's not Red Dawn or Workers Vanguard, or even The Nation. It has a lot of left-leaning people who write and edit it. They are not fond of many aspects of US culture. That attitude fits with upperish-class British disdain for American culture. There are many such people who write and edit the FT. Both influences show.

> Wish someone would with moderation duties would tell Mikie P to put
>teabags on his eyes and massage his nipples or something.

You just told him. I'm the moderator, and I've made it clear what I think of Michael Pug's latest eruptions.

Doug