[lbo-talk] me on Fox

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed May 18 15:52:41 PDT 2005

Catherine Driscoll wrote:

>So were you on?
>
>I particularly despise Neil Cavuto so I'll be sure to watch the repeat.

Yup, I was on. The segment was about 5 mins long, with me as the anti-Greenspan character, and some idiot talk show host as the pro-Greenspan guy. You couldn't talk for more than 15 seconds without Cavuto interrupting. At the end, though, Cavuto said I did well and he agreed with what I had to say, which he acknowledged might worry me.

Off camera, Cavuto's pretty friendly and likeable.

Doug