[lbo-talk] Galloway Saddamist?

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 00:01:36 PDT 2005

"Alliance", eh? What kind? Filial? Corporate? Conspiratorial?

The only alliance we have ever had with MAB is in organising antiwar protest, and in that we were in alliance with many many other groups much larger than us. If you are suggesting that the MAB should not have been allowed to co-host antiwar demos, I disagree - whatever else they are not, they are committed opponents of the war, and that is the solitary basis for antiwar activity.