[lbo-talk] CD release

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Thu May 19 11:20:28 PDT 2005

Forwarding this from a friend at another list: A CD release!

<forward>

The CD is mostly modern classical with some Jazz influence and one of her own compositions (based on Persian folk songs)...

Officially, the CD cover reads:

"Edge is a reflection of how our eclectic, multi-cultural society has blended the edges of musical genres as we've known them. Here, tango from the streets of Argentina, Middle Eastern folk music, and American jazz and film music co-exist to complement one another...."

There are some samples available too:

http://www.pianoedge.com/performer.html

Let me know if any of you folks have or know of any big blogs for this type of music

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED since they (her trio) will be working on their second CD soon.

Thanks, Reza

"Reza B'Far" <reza at voicegenesis.com>

---

When you need to communicate, Ink Works! http://www.inkworkswell.com +1 (727) 942-9255