[lbo-talk] The STFU left

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri May 20 11:09:08 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Victor Rabinowitz, "Of course Julius Rosenberg was guilty. But, you
>don't expect me to say that in public, do you?"

If this is true, so what? I don't know why the Rosenberg case should be a live issue today, but I'm also wondering about the concept of "guilty." Does that mean it was ok to fry him? More importantly, is it a bad thing the USSR got the bomb? I think it's a good thing - I'm glad the US monopoly on nuclear weapons didn't last very long. Every country should have nuclear weapons; they keep people from doing stupid things.

Doug