[lbo-talk] The STFU left

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 13:11:30 PDT 2005

Norm Podhorgliese signs off:

>I've defended you ad nauseum to folks on the Left
>opposed to this Old, OLD left apologia shtick,
>whether they are anarchists like Tom Ward or
>Trots or whatevah, but, it seemed like I was mistaken
>for the last 5 yrs in thinking was a fora for the
>rational sector of the US Left.
>Bye.

Damn, without the likes of you denouncing our 'Stalinism' in every second post, those possibly sympathetic to leftist analysis who browse the archives will instead mistake us for (oh, no, accurately peg us as) Saddam-coddling Lavrenty Beria fans. They'll be rightly revolted, with the the non-"pwoggie" left losing an ally for ever. I hate when that happens. We will certainly miss your moral stewardship.

Anyway, good luck with your future endeavors (I'm guessing bathos, self-aggrandizement and extensive 'warblog' reading will feature among them).

Yahoo! Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour: http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html