[lbo-talk] The STFU left

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat May 21 07:12:20 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

>Well put. Now, the other cool thing about this list is Doug who, in
>spite of disagreements with MP, doesn't want him to leave either.
>
>Love Doug? Go visit the archives and click on the googleads for five
>minutes. It's a painless way to contribute money to LBO. When I had
>money, I gave him $100. Everyone here should click enough to raise
>$50 per year!
>
>Archives: <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk>

Thank you. In case a Google auditor is watching, I had nothing to do with this request!

One of hte major reasons I started this list was to get all kinds of people on the broadly defined "left" to talk with each other and find some common ground. Much of the time that actually happens here, which is very satisfying. Pug was getting on my nerves the last few days, but I'd never have kicked him off, and he's welcome back at any time.

Doug