[lbo-talk] turn in your brother or go to jail!

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Sat May 21 15:54:01 PDT 2005

I am not sure. I have written to some of the older folks I know back in Wisconsin. I bought the house the Cong. Sensenbrenner grew up in. I believe that he was raised by an aunt. I will report back when I get an answer.

Steve Gotzler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Perelman" <michael at ecst.csuchico.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 5:54 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] turn in your brother or go to jail!