[lbo-talk] I really am sorry...

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 21 16:11:53 PDT 2005

At 06:38 PM 5/21/2005, joanna wrote:
>I don't know what I did to offend or hurt you, but I must have done
>something because I know I'm no imagining things.
>
>Sometimes I do stuff without knowing. Whatever I said, no offense was
>meant -- I once offended Kelley (unknowingly) and she forgave me. I hope
>you will too.
>
>I don't know how long you lingered before you left, but Doug kicked
>Michael Dawson off the list because of what he said to you -- so people do
>care.
>
>Joanna

If this is about Grace? IF so: Grace: Fuck you. Get your ass back here. Getting pissed off about what the idiots of the world say is just not worth it. Remember, not only are you a member of the labor aristocracy, I'm an abortion-lover. I ain't gone! You have too damn much to offer.

She's godamned brilliant, funny, hardworking, a loving mother, and one of the kindest, warmest people who pretty much saved my ass recently because she was the _only_ person who got it. She didn't know me from adam, but wrote anyway because she could tell I was distraught. It was just knowing that she was out there that got me through it.

I wrote that stuff about abortion for you sweetie, as a thank you. Get yo' lovely ass back here. NOW!

snuggles and licks,

Kelley

p.s. "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you." :)