[lbo-talk] Re: The STFU left

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 15:36:38 PDT 2005

Thank you to the on and offlist posters who asked me to consider rejoining the list I've loved so much for five yrs.The ones who, whether they they agree with any, some or all of my pov's...and obsessions ;-) The ones who don't, well not unexpected, ( and since one of my sectarian anti-sectarian motifs is harping against artificial unity and closure on questions that have divided the left since before Karl grew whiskers or shorthand like revisionist, right opportunist or amalgam), whether young [JL, LM], middle aged [CD], or old, [CB], shrug.

Let a Hundred Flowers Bloom.

La Lucha Continua.

YFTR