[lbo-talk] Personal Attack / Ad Hominem Argument

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat May 21 18:57:21 PDT 2005

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Weak. Some anarchist you are, Chuck.
> "Pssst, Mr. Henwood? Mikey P is being a bad boy! I recommend detention."
>
> Malatesta would be proud.
> DP

I have absolutely no clue why my actions supposedly conflict with anarchism. I sent my feedback to Doug. I've done this before and we know that other people do it. This is the normal way that some lists operate. It's up to Doug to decide if MP's flood of posts merited some kind of temporary moderation. I sent Doug my vote that MP was abusing the list with flagrant overposting. Doug normally steps in during flamewars to remind people that there is a daily limit to postings from each person.

Chuck