[lbo-talk] The STFU left

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sun May 22 04:15:06 PDT 2005

Justin wrote:

Be that as it may, death for espionage with an _ally_, remember when JR spied for the Russiabs trhey were our friends and they were saving our ass, taking 25m dead to stp the Nazis, well, that's a problem even for people who believe in capital punishment for murderers. *******

I don't mean to nitpick. I remain unclear on what the Rosenbergs were executed for. I was a child at the time. I just remember seeing Julius and Ethel getting into a truck of some kind. I thought they were convicted of "conspiracy". I wasn't aware that the powers that were, convicted them of espionage.

Thanks in advance to anyone for clearing this up for me. I think that's my three posts for the day.

Mike B)

****************************************************************** "If a man rates all phenomena alike because he knows of no essence that would allow him to discriminate, he will in a fanaticized love of truth make common cause with untruth." NEGATIVE DIALECTICS--Adorno http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal