[lbo-talk] Are Galloway's politics contemptible?

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 17:12:19 PDT 2005

Luke:

Talk of Saddamite leftists is generally bullshit, but not in Galloway's case. "Gorgeous George" actually praised Hussein's "courage, strength and indefatigability."

I've heard this before once or twice. Actually, just once, from Sen. Coleman (or was it his colleague?) during the recent drama.

But I long to see a reference the way a stripper longs to kick off those damn heels after a long night.

Can you provide?

Mind you, I'm not saying these words weren't uttered, or written, or faxed or transmitted via tachyon burst or otherwise issued.

But a source (and some context) would be nice to know.

.d.