[lbo-talk] Just a Boy from Classical Edge

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Mon May 23 06:19:03 PDT 2005

My colleague from another list, Reza, decided to release a full track, Just a Boy. It's great. Very soulful. If you know of any blogs or newsgroups where I can forward this, let me know. And, feel free to pass this along to others. A lot of hard work and effort -- and they're trying to afford the restrictive distribution channels that force them into ridiculous categories and requirements. Suggestions, ideas for promotion would be great. Thanks!

http://www.pianoedge.com/performer.html http://www.pianoedge.com/ClassicalEdge/BoettgerJustABoy.mp3

When you need to communicate, Ink Works! http://www.inkworkswell.com +1 (727) 942-9255