[lbo-talk] Anti-communism

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at rogers.com
Mon May 23 15:16:40 PDT 2005

Anyone know of any people who don't look back to some romaticized "golden age" but, when pressed, wouldn't want to return to it? I can't think of any offhand.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Lyon" <wendy.lyon at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 5:27 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Anti-communism