[lbo-talk] PBS' "American Experience" docu last night on the SLA

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 09:37:11 PDT 2005

Okay, so WGBH sent you a tape, and .. ? Or is this just another post to remind the lefties on LBO that you are the Master of Anarchy and need to be accorded status as such?

When some other folks on here pointed out you were in the IWW [for reasons other than to trump your rad cred], you got pissed and insisted that was a kind of breach of privacy despite the fact you crow to the NY Times and on a public list, etc., what a revolutionary you are -- but since PBS and WBGBH in Boston know, and mail to tapes to you, it's no biggie? Whatever.

Do you still believe in that "post-leftist" nonsense by the way? Or has that changed? Enquiring minds want to know! =)

-B.

Chuck0 wrote:
> I haven't watched this yet, but I have it on DVD.
WGBH sent Infoshop a