[lbo-talk] lbo-talk RSS feed?

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue May 24 12:47:30 PDT 2005

And while we're on the subject of tech'ing things up, I have a question. This fellow here manages to put bookmarks inside his real audio file:

http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/14958

such that if go to the very end and click on the link, it takes you right to minute 2:47 of a three hour show so you can listen to a song by Gogol Bordello. Does anyone know how he does that? Because I was wondering how hard it would be to put similar bookmarks in the Behind the News shows to flag dramatic moments -- like when Sebastian Mallaby got completely depantsed by Patrick McCully of the International Rivers network. That's a spectacle I'd love to share with the entire world.

Michael