[lbo-talk] lbo-talk RSS feed?

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 24 13:08:59 PDT 2005

At 04:04 PM 5/23/2005, Dwayne Monroe wrote:
>Kelley:
>http://jmason.org/software/scripts/mailman-archive-to-rss.txt
>happily pay
>for) would be a brilliant addition to the LBO empire and another way to
>get the
>word out.

Good idea. Don't have an iPod, but I'm all for "teching up" the place, as MP said!

So, who's got the brain power to 'splain how to run that perl sript. Presumably, it generates the feed right? Then we have to have an RSS feed link right, and code has to be placed on a Web page.

I saw this, which is the feed for a list called Personal Telco: http://www.csof.net/module.php?mod=import&op=feeds Go to bottom of page, click more, you'll get a feed page:

http://www.csof.net/module.php?mod=import&op=feed&id=20

I can see why people who mainly like to read the archives would really like the feed. If you click on the [visit] link, it takes you to the mailman/pipermail archives. If you don't want to be subbed while on vacation, you can read LBO remotely from laptop, handheld, etc.

If anyone is clued in, I'm curious how it would work. Can't find a contact link at CSOF.