[lbo-talk] Calling techies who blog....

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Tue May 24 13:48:26 PDT 2005

Now's your chance to get in the spotlight! There's a journalist at another list looking for network tech/pros who also have blogs. She wants to interview you for a piece in an industry mag. If you know of other places where I might post this or can forward it to other lists and blogs, please do so.

Thanks!

HI Kelley -- Just getting caught up here.

Below is a short message you can send out. I don't want to overhwlem people.

Technology Writer Looking for Network Pros Who Blog

A freelance writer for a national computer magazine is looking to interview network professionals who are also bloggers. (For this assignment, "network professional" is defined as:

Network professionals with jobs that specifically relate to following types of technology: LANS, WANs, network, directors of technology/IT/MIS/IS, CTOs, data center managers, admins of servers (or any hardware), admins of operating systems like Windows. (Not computer programmers, IT helpdesk, training professionals or technology consultants.)

Your blog should focus on technology.

Contact Susan at <mailto:redsox1216 at aol.com>redsox1216 at aol.com for more information.

Thanks, Kelley!

--Susan