[lbo-talk] Re:"they" are behind everything - the case of Russia

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 14:19:37 PDT 2005

On a different note:

I have been looking at some of the most popular anti-Russia/anti-Kremlin sites in the Russian language today.

My conclusion is than many are simply fronts - meaning there are Kremlin controlled and funded - or foreign controlled and funded. In the case of latter, the language and point of reference is obviously not truly Russian.

I live here and won't names because I don't need the hassle.

What is important, suffice to say, is that states are very interested in using the internet as a form of dis-information.

It is also interesting that the thesis of "they" are behind everything is universal - finally meaningful "convergence theory" in play.

Lastly, those discussing the "true nature" of the Soviet Union on this list put me to sleep - the blind leading the blind...... and a total waste of time and effort....