[lbo-talk] New Sex drugs

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue May 24 17:01:16 PDT 2005

So, they've developed this new drug to prevent premature ejaculation which, apparently affects up to 30% of men.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1050525/asp/frontpage/story_4783967.asp

I read through the various news pieces to determine what exactly makes ejaculation premature. One paper actually quoted facts:

"Researchers working on the drug reported last month that they could define premature ejaculation. They said a man with the condition took 1.8 minutes to ejaculate after beginning intercourse compared to 7.3 minutes for most men."

... this sheds a lot of light for me on why women have sexual "problems."

Joanna