[lbo-talk] New Sex drugs

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue May 24 22:02:18 PDT 2005

Gar Lipow wrote:

>Umm men who are not complete fools don't rely on their genitals as the
>primary, let alone sole means of providing women with sexual pleasure.
> Come to think of it, that does not actually contradict your point.

Oh, we're in complete agreement there....and I do try to be sympathetic because I know there's all this pressure to "perform" which make makes guys hard in all the wrong places....but then I remembered how women are "frigid" and wondered whether there might not be a connection between that condition and the partners they have to deal with.

Joanna