[lbo-talk] A new turn in US military strategy in Iraq?

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at rogers.com
Wed May 25 14:01:36 PDT 2005

I bin followin' this here discussion bout needin' to live in a place in order to really know it and talk bout it, an' jes wanna tell you smart Yankee folks that you know dick all about the Rapture and Old Glory and ZOG and the facts as they really is in these red states, so please don't be tellin' us about 'em anymore.

Johnny Reb Born, bred, and lived all my life in Yoknapatawpha County, Dixie, and proud to belong to the good 'ol US of A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:32 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] A new turn in US military strategy in Iraq?