[lbo-talk] happy slaps

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 11:51:41 PDT 2005

lurker Graham Barnfield writes:

A while ago (15 May) I appeared on the list blaming Jackass and Dirty Sanchez for the so-called happy slapping craze. I don't - it's a quote used out of context after I said the footage looked similar, but with the consent of participants all making the difference.

What the deuce?

Do you mean to say sir that my purchase of a US Dept of Homeland Security certified 'Slap Zap' personal anti happy slap defense system (complete with a Lockheed Martin avionics derived heads-up, color coded threat alert display to give the wearer advance warning of impending slap assaults) was completely for nothing!?

Next, you'll be telling me the plague of Satanists terrorizing Christian daycare centers I read so much about only a few years ago is also much ado about nothing.

Damn.

.d.