[lbo-talk] Re: "United States vs. Extreme Associates"

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 06:41:58 PDT 2005

Well, Black was a good judge, anyway. Douglas was on our side, but by general agreement a sloppy judge. Any Black & Douglas' reasoning was not that of venerable elder brother, as you know. I agree, and said so, that I think that the obscentity objection should be droppeed. But not because Congress can pass no law regulating speech. That's not textual. It's not good policy either. jks