[lbo-talk] queerness kills, sez fundie

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:40:44 PDT 2005

[This is from a right-wing PR shop that's always trying to get me to book their creepy guests on my radio show.]

Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 06:33:04 UT From: "Special Guests" <gerald at riverview.net> To: dhenwood at panix.com

http://www.specialguests.com/#Geopolitical TV ADS FEATURE NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION OF NEW YORK

Image CONTACT: For an interview, call: Special Guests/Shelly Carlo, 321-768-0157 or Jerry McGlothlin, 630-848-0750. Dr. Jerome Corsi, coauthor of "Unfit to Command (the book about the Swift Boat Vets and John Kerry that sold 3 million copies) and author of the new book "Nuclear Iran," has just begun airing new controversial TV commercial depicting the nuclear destruction of New York City. (The graphic ad may be viewed at: www.iranfreedomfoundation.org The commercial, featuring Corsi's new book, will be distributed through Leo McWatkins Films with the expected markets to include: Cincinnati, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C. and St. Louis. In it filmmaker Tim Watkins draws... More Details. To schedule an interview with JEROME CORSI, call: 630-848-0750 or fill out the Do-It-Yourself Booking Form.

-- Michael Pugliese