[lbo-talk] Social Democracy

tfast at yorku.ca tfast at yorku.ca
Sun May 29 16:35:23 PDT 2005

check my immediate correction to the original post. Should have read "find a SD party that has moved right when they have had a viable electoral party to their left." The British Labour party is of course exactly the example I had in mind which is usefully compared to the SPDs in Germany. They want to go right but they can't.

Travis