[lbo-talk] Social Democracy

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 23:45:50 PDT 2005

I just want us thinking about this from a marketing point of view. I think som of our research outfits ought to do some market research too -- not by way of New Democrat triangulation, but how we can sell the points we want rather than adopting the other side's. My friend thinks that negativity isn't going to work. That's speculation if you like. But it is also a testible hypothesis. jks