[lbo-talk] Re: theism, atheism and dont give a fuckism

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:56:06 PDT 2005

i sure wish people would refer back to my earlier post on the atheist thing.

i said:

"and i say this being quite happy to call myself an atheist, not an agnostic, mainly because i see atheism as rejecting a positive belief in any god with which/whom i would have some kind of relationship that matters in my life, not because i am making a knowledge-claim that is in any case impossible to sustain."