[lbo-talk] Human Events On theTen Most Harmful Books of the 19th and 20th Centuries

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:04:32 PDT 2005

more shocking is _on liberty_. it only goes to show how far contemporary conservatism has strayed from classical liberal roots.

you remember goldwater a few years ago? he said, re: gays in the military, "you don't have to be straight to shoot straight". those days are gone. over. dead. the national review people called him nuts, then. pretty soon, he'll make this list.