[lbo-talk] Why are the US-ers such assholes?

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Tue Nov 1 09:31:24 PST 2005

Chuck0

My parents watch Fox News and listen to Limbaugh constantly.

My mother does as well: it's EXTREMELY strange. The first thing she does in the morning is turn on the radio to hear the local Limbaugh clone rail and blither. Then the syndicated shows come on, and in the afternoon the television is tuned to Fox to catch Hannity, Matthews, or whomever. Of course, the radio stays on all this time. And so it goes until she retires for the day. The woman willingly submerges herself in propaganda every waking minute of every day. It's absolutely bizarre - Goebbels must be shaking his head in whatever part of the infernal regions he currently inhabits.