[lbo-talk] A Delphi worker on Delphi

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 15:47:09 PST 2005

As a lawyer, would you recommend an illegal strike in the hope a Chrysler-like buyout, especially in these circumstances. An illefgals trike could break the UAW completely, horrible fines, striker replacememnts, the works. If there were a militant and aroused working class, the equation might look different. But there's not.