[lbo-talk] Spooks & Journalists... It's Not News

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Fri Nov 4 06:05:42 PST 2005

Hi,

This tale of the two factions is an analog for the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and implicitly is an apologia for the Nazi Gennocide of the Jews.

Really, really ugly stuff.

-Chip Berlet

________________________________

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org on behalf of Michael Pugliese Sent: Fri 10/28/2005 8:06 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Spooks & Journalists... It's Not News

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg118289.html

Re: [CTRL] FACTION 2: NAZIS IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

Michael B.Clark Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:11:15 -0700

-Caveat Lector-

GUNTHER RUSSBACHER ( TEMPLAR ) now supposedly

deceased as of August 5 2005 gave information about

the SECRET WAR between FACTION ONE and FACTION TWO

going on behind the scenes amongst the various

intelligence communities. <SNIP> WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE TWO FACTIONS?

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: application/ms-tnef Size: 6045 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20051104/2a402912/attachment.bin>