[lbo-talk] NY Teacher Results

turbulo at aol.com turbulo at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 21:47:53 PST 2005

Regarding the contract vote, I wrote:

The "no" vote is likely to be substantial.

To which an anonymous teacher/friend of Pugliese replied:

The "No" vote will not likely be substantial, unless you think 15-20 percent is substantial, and I'm being generous with that calculation. We'll know soon enough who is right, as the vote results will be announced by the American Arbitration Association on Nov 3...