[lbo-talk] map

Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Sat Nov 5 19:18:05 PST 2005

i like my fantasies of what y'all look like the best, thanks! even if i know, i still keep my little image, if i have one at all. most of the time, i don't. nothing conscious anyway.

Your comment and something Dennis Perrin said to me Friday inspired a rant on the topic, as well as a self portrait! Enjoy Bitch-in-the-hood!

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/06/bitch-in-the-hood/

(oh and $1 to Chris Brookes for pointing me at the South Park Self portrait thingaroo online. Nifty!)

don't forgot to post your picture so I can wank off to them! Thanks!

http://www.frappr.com/lbotalk/

The Bitch | Lab

Bitchier. Raunchier. Leftier. Wonkette with attitude -- for the feminist left http://blog.pulpculture.org http://www.pulpculture.org